Friday, August 9, 2013

Books (Buy, Sell, and Rent)

Books, Books, Books...


Do you have too many books on your shelf collecting dust? Then, maybe it's time to find a new home for them, or better yet, why not sell them and make a profit.

Well,  I was in this situation. However, the books I had were in very good condition and I did not want to throw them away. So, I went on an online search to find a company willing to pay a fair amount for them.

After searching several sites and comparing prices, Hallelujah! I found a legitimate company site (see below) that not only buys books, but sells, and rents them as well called Text Book Rush. http://textbookrush.com/

The reason I'm writing this post is to let you know how pleased I was with the process of selling my books. It was so simple!

First, I entered all my books' ISBN numbers to discover if Text Book Rush was buying those type of books. At this time, I found two. Then, I printed a FREE SHIPPING LABEL from my home computer. Next, I found an appropriate box for the books to be shipped. Then, I dropped it off at a Fed-X Office, not a Fed-X Express Box near my home and within less than a week books were received, processed, and money deposited into my Paypal account. Also, as a courtesy, I received several emails letting me know where my books were in the process. Again, I was very happy and pleased with this site!

So, if you're ready to clear some "book clutter" in your home, then, I recommend trying, http://textbookrush.com/ 

If you do, I would love to hear about it!



Note: This is my personal opinion and I'm not receiving any compensation for this recommendation!

No comments:

Post a Comment